Ready for delivery or usually ships in 3-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Lunch Lady series.
- #1: Lunch Lady and the Cyborg Substitute: Lunch Lady #1 (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Lunch Lady and the League of Librarians: Lunch Lady #2 (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Lunch Lady and the Author Visit Vendetta: Lunch Lady #3 (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Lunch Lady and the Summer Camp Shakedown: Lunch Lady #4 (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Lunch Lady and the Bake Sale Bandit: Lunch Lady #5 (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Lunch Lady and the Field Trip Fiasco: Lunch Lady #6 (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Lunch Lady and the Mutant Mathletes: Lunch Lady #7 (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Lunch Lady and the Picture Day Peril: Lunch Lady #8 (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: Lunch Lady and the Schoolwide Scuffle: Lunch Lady and the Schoolwide Scuffle (Paperback): $6.99
From the author of National Book Award finalist Hey, Kiddo.
The race is on for a new student council president, and the Breakfast Bunch is rallying for Hector! The competition is already heavy, but the race heats up when school security is at stake: student and staff high-tech gadgets are disappearing left and right. Whoever the culprit is, this is one stealthy thief—and the school is so busy with the election that he gets away with it every time. Luckily some of Lunch Lady's own culinary gadgets have eluded the crook, but will they be enough to catch this sticky-fingered bandit? And will Hector be able to pull off a victory?
About the Author
JARRETT J. KROSOCZKA is the author and illustrator of eight other Lunch Lady graphic novels, as well as numerous popular picture books, including Ollie the Purple Elephant, Punk Farm, Punk Farm on Tour, Max for President, and Baghead.