Ready for delivery or usually ships in 3-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Lunch Lady series.
- #1: Lunch Lady and the Cyborg Substitute: Lunch Lady #1 (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Lunch Lady and the League of Librarians: Lunch Lady #2 (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Lunch Lady and the Summer Camp Shakedown: Lunch Lady #4 (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Lunch Lady and the Bake Sale Bandit: Lunch Lady #5 (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Lunch Lady and the Field Trip Fiasco: Lunch Lady #6 (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Lunch Lady and the Mutant Mathletes: Lunch Lady #7 (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Lunch Lady and the Picture Day Peril: Lunch Lady #8 (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Lunch Lady and the Video Game Villain: Lunch Lady #9 (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: Lunch Lady and the Schoolwide Scuffle: Lunch Lady and the Schoolwide Scuffle (Paperback): $6.99
From the author of National Book Award finalist Hey, Kiddo.
Dee, Terrence, and Hector are very excited about Author Visit Day. Lewis Scribson is the author of the famous Flippy Bunny books, and Hector is a huge fan! And it gets Dee and Terrence out of math class.
But something is a little off about this special guest. And Coach Birkby, the gym teacher, mysteriously disappears the day of his visit.
What evil designs does this world-famous writer have on his agenda? Lunch Lady’s going to get to the bottom of it, even if she has to kick some bunny butt!
About the Author
Jarrett J. Krosoczka is the author-illustrator of two previous Lunch Lady adventures, as well as many popular picture books, including Punk Farm, Punk Farm on Tour, Max for President, and Baghead. A graduate of Rhode Island School of Design, he now lives in Northampton, Massachusetts, with his family.