Rise Above 2023 Day-to-Day Calendar: Daily Affirmations and Mindfulness to Help You Take Care of You (Calendar)
Email or call for price
The Rise Above 2023 Day-to-Day Calendar contains daily affirmations and mindful messages to help you take care of you. Each page features a whimsical illustration along with words of hope and comfort to remind you that you are strong, capable, and worthy.
Mental health advocate and author/illustrator Kate Allan (@TheLatestKate) creates illustrations of adorable emotional support animals paired with candid, compassionate messages. Her work has been described as "art for mental health, relaxation and stress reduction." Whether you're someone who struggles with anxiety or depression or could just use some daily encouragement, this calendar is for you.
- Page size: 5.25" x 4.375"
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Full color tear-off pages
- Day/Date reference on each page
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Combined weekend pages
- Back of pages are blank for notes or lists
- Easel backer for desk or tabletop display
- Affirmations and encouraging messages with colorful illustrations of emotional support animals/mythical creatures
About the Author
Kate Allan is an author and illustrator from Washington State. She writes and draws about painful things but aims to make it okay with bright colors and sparkles. Under the handle The Latest Kate, she has a social media following of more than 400,000 people. Her work has been featured in The Huffington Post, The Mighty, My Modern Met, Wear Your Voice Mag, The Patreon Blog, Sparklife, and more.